All was well until they told us that we'd lose about 2 feet from our daughters walk in closet. It's still technically a walk in but it is really small now :( But if I had to look at a huge grate in my gorgeous dining room I'd regret it. Her closet will now be 3'4'' x 3'. It was 5'4'' long before.
We discussed window placement in the master, my previous post had pictures showing the terrible views out of 2 of the master bedroom windows, now we will get a double window facing gorgeous mountains and a corner window to face the back yard greenery. I'm very excited to see these changes.
- Freezer outlet in basement
- 110 outlet in basement next to freezer
- Extra outlet in basement (they already had 1 included)
- Electrician (loved him!) is installing my outlets horizontally flush with the upper cabs in the kitchen so that when we do our back splash, they won't be too visible, yay!
- We added a light in the dining room so I can put my 2 pendants (posting about that next, separately!)
- I added an outlet in the pantry and put the phone hook up next it for future Internet
- Added an outlet in the laundry and one in my closet
- Added 4 recessed lights in the bonus/media room, because we are having a projector in the middle of the ceiling so we didn't know where we would put a light fixture!
We chose the 7 locations for cable hook up, bedrooms, living room and family room. We aren't big TV people so that was pretty much overkill but they were included.
I didn't take any pictures because there was a ton of people in the house working, everyone was there at the same time and my 3 year old was getting freaked out because of the drilling and sawing!
I'm writing a separate post because we chose all our exterior colors, flooring, lighting etc.. today! Fun stuff!