Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Days 100-102: DRYWALL! & More Exterior!

Super happy to say our entire house has drywall! It's amazing how much more it feels like 'home' now. You can really get an idea of the space now that it's all closed in. I'm so happy! The exterior work is well under way too. I saw the shingle hardi-board in the front yard so that will probably go up soon as well as the vertical board. Stone will be around the garage and on the bump out on the right (where the windows are still missing) We DID pass inspection, I saw it on the window today!
 
The Front "spot"

The other window missing is the master bath, but you can see it in the garage!

Those ladders creep me out but almost done with the back! I can't wait to see the deck!

The entrance= Love!

Coffered Ceiling = Double Love!

From living room into kitchen

From kitchen looking towards fireplace

Master Bedroom

Lanie's Bedroom

Addi's Bedroom

Upstairs hall, from girls 'side' to master at the end. "media" room is on the right

Master Bath

My Closet <3

We were so excited we stopped to snap a pic in our new stairwell!

Family room through foyer and into dining room

In dining room
 
This is out of order, but breakfast area between living room and kitchen 
 
Crazy high garage ceiling and my bathroom window waiting to be installed


We also bought all of our kitchen appliances and our washing machine today through a great deal at Lowes. We will be getting our dryer when some rebates come in from today's purchases.
I'm going to post another blog tonight about the appliances and what we chose, I'd love to know if anyone has reviews on them.
 
I need to get back to the house when I have more light (I was running out fast tonight!)
I'd like to do some measuring for curtains and certain pieces of furniture.
 
We will go back Sunday to see what else is new :)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. it looks fab! Love the archways. Can't wait to see it all in person!!

    ReplyDelete