Saturday, September 21, 2013

Days 53-55: I can't believe i'm saying this, WE'RE FRAMING!!!

I was going to go up tomorrow but I was in the area picking up my girls so I swung by and wasn't disappointed! It was raining and has been raining most of the day so my pictures aren't great but they are there! The first couple of pictures are from last Friday, I was too upset to post them because I had expected to be framing but I wanted to post them on the timeline.
 
 
 




 
Al the above are from Friday, 9-13-13. The concrete for the basement was poured.
 ===============
The ones below are from tonight, like I said it was raining and super muddy (ruined my shoes!) so I don't have great pics.
 

Looking in from the side, you can see the stair framing on the right
 
From the back, the opening on the right is for the sliding door, the opening to the left is for the double windows and then there is another window on the far left near the corner.
 

Looking from the garage at the wooden beams




Next is first floor framing, yay!
 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for progress!
    We had to wait almost 3 weeks for framing to go up, with lumber sitting on our back yard. But things happen faster once the framing is done and soon you will be able to walk inside and actually 'feel' the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this fall under the category of high end custom homes? I am loving the step by step updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does this fall under the category of high end custom homes? I am loving the step by step updates.

    ReplyDelete