Monday, June 17, 2013

Appraisal Update

It's been a while since I've posted, because we have been waiting on the bank. I emailed our loan officer for an update, because it's been over 2 weeks waiting for the appraisal. Just the appraisal! She said that the girl in charge had a family emergency and that we should have it today. *crossing fingers*

Hopefully that is the case and we can schedule a closing date for the loan. I'll update when I get the word!

We drove up to the lot yesterday to see if any other homes are being built. They were have open houses on 4 model homes. The neighborhood is hooked up with a builder and offer certain floor plans that they package with the lot. I searched on the county tax site and was surprised to see that there weren't many lots still available. I wonder when everyone is going to start building? I don't mind being in an empty neighborhood though.. I also really like that we can choose our own builder, so our home will not look like any houses already built.

We are getting anxious to see some work!


Gorgeous mountain view! The view from our second floor will be awesome.


It was father's day :)
 
The girls and I , hoping to see a hole dug soon ;)
 
Picture courtesy of our 6 year old :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment